Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Chapter Five~


My phone rang..
It was lama
Lama:Sara wenk mn zman astnak bl3'rfa
Sara:ee al7een bji b3dain agolk
Lama:6yeb Yella astnak
Skrt..
Faisal was helping me by holding my hand
He walked with me until we reached the door
Sara:Faisal
Faisal:smi
Sara:sm Allah 3dwk
I took my wallet out of my bag
Sara:54 ha4a 3shan el3kazat
Tra ma knt ab3'ah yjebli a9ln bs hw a9r w b3dain ma a3rf mn ween ajeeba 9ra7a :$
Faisal:wsh d3wa la walla ma tdf3een
Sara:m3lesh lw sm7t
Faisal:la walla ma a54a
Sara:Faisal!
Faisal:5la9 7lft-while smiling-
Sara:ya alla mnk
Faisal:Yella t9b7een 3la 5air
Sara:w ent mn ahla
And I went inside while thinking of Faisal he's so sweet 9ra7a he's a gentleman 5la9 Sara eskti u have ur saud..
Suddenly Lama jumped in front of me and distracted me from all this nonsense..  
Sara:bsmellah ya 7ywana rw3tini
Lama-shocked-:rjlk wsh feha
I told her what happened but without Telling her about Faisal
Lama:slamtk ma tshufeen shr
Sara:Allah yslmk eshr ma yjeek
We chatted watched a movie then we slept
Since we're in the same hotel We told her to cancel her room and come with us it's much fun together
the next day
Lama:9ba7 el5air Yella gomi
Sara:Mali 5l8
Lama:Yella gomi tra Haifa w nouf sbgona bnro7 Dubai mall b3d shwy
Sara:6yeb 6yeb 5la9 ru7i
Lama:Manb ray7a leen ma tgumeen
Sara:efff mnek 5la9 gmt
Lama:Yella 3shan nshtri 3kazat a9ln
Yoh 97 nsait Faisal gal byjebha al7een wsh agulha b6'b6 a5li yjebli w ashtri eff ashof wsh aswi
I took a shower w lbst my dark blue long dress with a white cardigan and my sandals w my cross bag lama Kant tstnani b9ala our room has a kitchen  2 rooms w 9ala w 7mam
Sara:lama Yella
Lama:Yella Yella jaya esbgini bjeeb shn6ti
It was really hard walking around without them
I opened the door and found them with a note..

Asf lw t25rt 3laik knt b6g elbab bs 5ft enk nayma w az3jk f 5laitha 3ala elbab
Slamtk get will soon<3.  -Faisal
Mra cute Faisal and I started thinking of him until lama came
Lama:amdak shreti
Sara:ha la w7da 9degti mw9ytha Ana tjeebha l2n ma a3rf meen ween
Lama:mn jdk ma t3rfeen mn ween-.-
Sara:la 5la9 kly zg
Lama:meen?
Sara:ma t3rfenha
Lama:aa ok 6yeb Yella nro7
That was close
We went lama was calling Haifa and nouf to see were are they
Suddenly someone came behind my me and whispered in my ear..
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment