Monday, February 10, 2014

Chapter seven~



They went I started to cry harder wsh swaitla Ana 3shan he cheats on me
Suddenly someone opened the door and hugged me a comfortable tight hug
It was..

Faisal
I've never felt this way I felt safe in his arm comfort,I felt like I'm in another world..
I started crying again Faisal just hugged me and patted on my back
After minutes
Faisal:Sara wsh feek Lesh t9e7en
I stopped crying w w5rt nfsi 3na
Me:ma feni shay*sniff
Faisal:tsthbleen 97 w 4a e9ya7 klah Lesh
I couldn't talk my eyes were speaking a tear fill down
Faisal wiped my tear with his thumb
Faisal:Btgoleen li?
Me:Faisal *sniff* Mdri
Faisal:6yeb erkbi esyara bsr3a
Me:hw Lesh *sniff
Faisal:erkbi
Rbk the came and sat on the drivers seat and he went
Me:Faisal ween bnro7
Faisal:Estni tshofeen
Me:Faisal Mali 5l8 I wanna be alone *sniff
Faisal:Btgoleen li wsh feek wella?
Mdri agola wella la2 I can't Mdri shall I tell him
Me:Faisal
Faisal:smi
Me:bgolk bs Estna la tga63ni
Faisal:ok
I told him about saud en bl bdaya 3ala Asas a6868 3laih w k4a but it's not like something really happened between us 9dg Ana knt 3'bya i knew from the start he was a player mfro6' ma klmtah I knew that eventually he will break my heart bs wsh agol 3'bya
Faisal stopped the car
Me:Faisal Lesh wgft
Faisal:wsh esma?!
Sara:Lesh?
Faisal:jawbi!!
Sara:saud AlX
Faisal:mn jdk enti ha4a akbr player b,tare5
Me:adri bs ymkn a3'yra
Faisal:wallah awareh el7ywan  ya welk tklmena w ems7eh mn kl mkan
It's weird how his reaction is but I felt relief when I told him bs Lesh ma ybeni aklma hw
Me:Lesh 6yeb-.-btfahm m3ah ymkn..Mdri..ntfahm
Faisal:bla tfahm bla 5rabee6 gltlk la la t7akena sm3ti
Me:a39abk 6yeb
Me:erj3 l Dubai mall
Faisal:Lesh
Me:wshlon Lesh?!brj3 l9degati
Faisal-smiling-:6yeb bs bshr6
Me:e5l9 wsh tbi
Faisal:t3ashi m3i elyom
Me:la
Faisal:ajal mafi rj3a
Me:eff elbthara 5la9 6yeb bs erj3
W9lna Dubai mall we parked the car
Faisal:Yella w tra bjeek esa3a 7:00
Me-smiling-:ok
Me:Faisal..
Faisal:3yonah
Me:shukrn
Faisal:3la wsh
Me:5letni a3'yer jw ry7tni
Faisal:wsh d3wa ma swait shay la tnsain 7:00
Me-laughing-:enshallah
I called them so they can meet me here 3nd esyara Faisal went
They all came
Nouf:wenk ween r7ti
Me:Ana henna 5la9
Lama:6yeb ween tbon nro7
Nouf:Ana lsa abi aswi shopping ma 5l9t
Haifa:3ma kl ha4a w ma 5l9ti
Me:5la9 Ana w Haifa nro7 el hotel w lama enti w nouf ro7o shopping
Lama:ok 5la9 bs wain n6l3 b3dain
Haifa:Mdri nshof b3dain
Nouf:lama Yella 5l nro7
Lama:Yella
They went Ana w Haifa r7na esyara 6b3n Haifa t3rf 3n saud 3n kl shay Ella ha4i esalfa w ma t3rf 3n Faisal so I decided to tell her 3shan I need advice w k4a w shes really wise
Rkbna esyara
Me:Yoh 97 kef bnro7 al7een Ana ma 3ndi r59a w enti ma t3rfeen tsogeen
Haifa:Ella 3ndi r59a bs Mdri a5af asog mgdr
Me:6yeb wsh nswi al7een Mabi lama m3na abi agolk shay
Haifa:hw wsh feek
Me:6yeb Ana bsog w enshallah en m7d bymskna
Haifa:tst3b6een?!
Me:la 3ady ma y6'r y3ni klha 3'rama bs 3shan bdon r59a
Haifa:la
Zbda a8n3tha so on are way I told her everything from A to Z
Haifa:cuutttee a7sa y7bk
Me:mn jdk enti tsthbleen wain
Haifa:Ella etrki Faisal 3ala jmb shwy abd ma tw83t saud k4a 7ywan!
Me:6yeb 5la9 mmkn  nskr elmw6'o3 Mali 5lga
Haifa:6yeb bt6l3een m3 Faisal y3ni
Me:ee I guess so l2n w3dta
Haifa:w3dteh ajal-winking-
Me-laughing-:7ywana! Ee walla it's bs dinner
W9lna el hotel we went to our room Haifa was helping me to choose my clothes
I wore a long yellow fat7 ha4eek drajat el yellow elly tft7 enfs m3 a white cardigan w my gold cross bag I didn't put make up just eye liner w lip gloss I was simple
My door bill rang R7t aft7h ft7t el bab w Faisal was there
Me:hey
Faisal:wsh 4a Ezain
I didn't reply I just blushed
Faisal was laughing
Me:Wsh y6'7k-.-
Faisal:la bs ma ylbg lk tst7een
Me:7mar 5la9 Mneeb 6al3a m3k
Faisal:Yoh 5la9 amz7 -smiling-
Faisal:Yella?
Me:dgeega bjeeb jwali
I went inside took my iPhone
Haifa:meen
Me:Faisal
Haifa laughed
Me:wsh y6'7k hw -.-
Haifa:la Wala shay
Me:Allah yshfeek!
We went
Fe esyara
Me:Faisal ween bnro7??
Faisal:al7een tshofeen
Me:ok
We arrived r7na lwa7ed mn e restaurants elly 3ala el beach  mra 7lu el mkan
We went in
Faisal:excuse me there's a reservation by Faisal ALX
The waiter:yes sure come here
He's accent I just can't can't I love it
He took us to a table outside with no one beside us it was a beautiful place
Faisal:7lu elmkan?
Me:mra
Faisal:zain 3jbk
We ordered the food was delicious we ordered dessert  Akeed yumm!
We finished it was a moment of silent
Faisal:Sara..
Me:hla
Faisal:abi agolk shay bs walla ma adri kef
Me:gol
Faisal:...
Me:Faisal gul 3adi
Faisal:Sara walla A7BK!!
Me:....
My heart skipped a beat or maybe more I can't believe it does Faisal really love me what if he's just like saud la mst7eel Faisal 3'air 6yeb am I in love?do I love him?mdri do I?
or not


No comments:

Post a Comment